MarketLytics, a Google Analytics Certified Partner company, is looking for a Project Manager! Candidates with prior experience in Project Management or any related work such as Account Manager, Customer Success Manager, etc are strongly encouraged to apply!
– Manage and coordinate team member around client projects;
– Track and manage project profitability;
– Use Task Management tools, Email, Slack and Google Calendar to ensure projects stay on time;
– Business writing and editing;
– Reading, writing and analyzing meeting notes, letters, agendas and determining significance; routing to appropriate; -personnel in a timely and efficient manner;
– Prepare executive responses to emails and other documents as needed;
– Interact with customers and problem solve. Document complaints and develop an appropriate course of action;
– Track and resolve issues, and discern whether to escalate issues if they present risks to the project.
– Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines effectively and efficiently;
– Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies and how to maneuver to work around existing technology limitations;
– Interest and experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency;
– Pass typing test with 45 WPM or higher (take test before applying https://typing-speed-test.aoeu.eu/);
– Must exhibit an attention to detail and accuracy at all times;
– Experience managing multiple projects at the same time;
– Energetic self-starter able to work with minimal supervision;
– Strong communication skills and command on English language.
– Annual compensation strongly tied to performance (base + bonus);
– Transparent workplace;
– Healthcare coverage;
– Work with exciting startups and large-scale companies alike. In the last 90 days, we have worked for the largest hotel group in the world, a world top 50 content & media site, a startup app used by Khan Academy.
– Cool people, free food, bean-bags and lots of chilling out! 😉
Please send us a brief message at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and intro about your unique experience and what makes you a good fit for the role!
For more info, please visit: www.marketlytics.com