⚓ Location: Karachi
⏲️ Deadline: ASAP, rolling application process
MarketLytics is a user data consultancy and advanced analytics provider, that helps clients understand their user behavior. We collaborate with a network of clients and partners across 26 countries including F500s, fast-growing startups, and global e-commerce brands.
We are looking to add a Data Analyst to the team. The role is a mix of data engineering and data science to build, scale and analyze data collected from digital systems (web, mobile, POS, IoT), build pipelines, deliver analysis, and help serve actionable use cases.
- Qualifications and Experience
● At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Science, or related discipline.
● Self-taught individuals with a similar level of knowledge can also apply.
● Prior experience in Machine Learning or Data Science in general
● Experience in at least one of the major Cloud Platforms (AWS preferred)
● Expertise in Python
● Knowledge of data processing needs and trade-offs
● Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
● Willingness to work on several projects at one time and reprioritize as necessary
● Experience in process design and documentation
- Key Responsibilities
- Learn and understand the clients’ business, industry, customers, products, services and markets.
- Develop strategic recommendations based on the clients’ requirements
- Build close relationships and liaison with clients across the globe and the team to achieve deliverables and goals
- Work to streamline client reporting with focus to provide actionable insights
- Manage and motivate the team assigned to projects and monitor progress, assisting in roadblocks.
- Be a customer’s ally. Advocate for their benefits to the team, help translate the vision and navigate the business realities.
- Create process management and document – establish the need for processes and procedures for handling customer requests and create high-quality documentation.
- Manage people – ensure the team are meeting and exceeding expectations in regards to performance, defined metrics and ensuring standards and processes are followed and met in order to provide effective customer service and requirements.
- Communicate with the Project Management team to ensure projects are executed efficiently and effectively for clients.
What we offer
- Compensation tied to performance (Base + Bonus)
- Paid Vacations
- Health Coverage
- Learning & Growth Opportunities
- Mentoring & Exposure to a wide variety of business models and customers
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
P.S. Once you’ve sent the CV don’t forget to read through our step-by-step Hiring Procedure right here to know exactly what and when to expect.