Get started in the high-growth field of Digital Analytics with professional mentorship from MarketLytics. Learn job-ready skills that are in demand, like how to analyze and process data to gain key business insights. The goal is to help clients understand their digital user behavior while collaborating with a network of international clients and partners including F500s, fast-growing startups, and global e-commerce brands.
In the Trainee Digital Analytics position, we will provide initial training for the first three months. After successful completion of training and based on individuals’ performance, candidates will be promoted to the position of Data Associate.
- Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors in any field: Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or similar.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Communication skills, verbal and writing.
- Skills that will be cool to have (but not an issue if you don’t): Having any of the following skills will be a plus
- Knowledge and experience with online marketing tools.
- Familiar with tools like Google Analytics
- Understanding of Digital User Behavior
- Key Responsibilities
- Help design and configure data collection systems for mobile and web (for example, using google analytics, mixpanel).
- Measure and report on digital marketing and client information datasets.
- Create data visualizations for performance reporting dashboards that allow users to quickly understand trends and make better decisions or drill down for further analysis.
- Communicate analysis with the focus on helping the clients to make better, faster decisions.
What we offer
- Compensation tied to performance (Base + Bonus)
- Learning & Growth Opportunities
- Mentoring & Exposure to a wide variety of business models and customers
- Paid Vacations
- Health Coverage
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
P.S. Once you’ve sent the CV, don’t forget to read through our step-by-step Hiring Procedure right here to know what and when to expect.