Marketlytics is a user data consultancy and advanced analytics provider, helping clients understand their user behavior. We collaborate with a network of clients and partners across 26 countries including F500s, fast-growing startups, and global e-commerce brands.
We are looking to add Data Consultant – Client Strategy to the team. The role will require working with a team of Data Engineers, Analysts, and Scientists to streamline the development, testing, and deployment of data pipelines and products.
What you need to have to join the clan:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline. Self-taught individuals with a similar level of knowledge are also welcome
- A clear understanding of Data, Data importing, Data Cleaning, and Manipulation
- Hands-on experience with Data Analytics
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to perform root cause analysis on data and processes to answer specific questions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Experience with Project Management and Leading
- Experience with Client Communication
- Experience with Requirement Gathering and Documentation
- Quick adaptability to new technology and the ability to research troubleshooting techniques and best practices.
- Interest in building end-to-end solutions that leverage strong system designs principles to build scalable solutions
At least one of:
- 2 years of experience working with SQL or R, Python
- 2 years of experience building and optimizing data architectures, data pipelines, and datasets.
- Familiarity with Cloud Native Stacks (AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud)
- Experience with Data Mining & Analysis
- Experience with working with BigQuery, Snowflake.
What you’ll be required to do:
- Depending on the project, you will be paired with a Technical Lead and you will be responsible for deliverables ensuring timely delivery and project success from the technical point of view.
- You will be deployed on a number of engagements simultaneously. Where you will be expected to double as a Technical Architect of at least one engagement while being Consultant Data Strategy on others.
- You will build and handle relationships with clients, and teammates. You will be the point of contact for the client.
- You will strategize, scope, and translate project requirements from the client into clear functional specifications and work with the team to transfer them into solutions.
- You will be the owner of project documentation such as scope, sprint doc, WBS, and tickets.
- Be able to do the first level of r&d and technical research to support the client and technical team in making the right choices
- You will track and update project status to management and be the knowledge point for the project.
- You are a Self-starter and Driver: you are resourceful, proactive, and solutions-oriented.
- You are a Multi-tasker: you thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive “can do” attitude.
- You are a doer: you can handle last-minute changes and can figure out how to get things done
- You value teamwork: you enjoy building strong, trustful relationships with your colleagues in the team.
- You have a great sense of humor
- You have a passion for service and helping those you work with shine.
The benefits you’ll get from being part of the family:
- Compensation is strongly tied to performance (Base + Bonus)
- Paid Vacations
- Health Coverage
- Learning & Growth Opportunities
How to make us notice you?
Send us a brief message at email@example.com along with your CV and don’t forget to mention what makes you a good fit!
This is a full-time position based in our Karachi office. We’re an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applications. The salary is negotiable based on existing expertise and the market.