Boost Your Content Marketing Strategy Using Google Analytics
It is quite difficult to understand when you have a large amount of data. Especially in the case of Google Analytics, the hub of your website data. The difficulty comes in when determining if the users actually read your content or just left reading the first paragraph.
Fortunately, with Google Analytics scroll tracking reports we can measure how long a user scrolls your page. If the user reading the whole article or bounces after reading the headline. This ebook explains how to implement scroll tracking and 10 questions you should ask about your content marketing strategy.
Following are few important points this PDF will explain for you.
- Why we Use Scroll Tracking to Measure Content Engagement
- Google Analytics Scroll Tracking to Measure Content Engagement
- Setting up Scroll Tracking
- Understanding Engagement & What is Available
- Understand Time Spent on page
- 10 Questions to Ask about your content marketing strategy