⚓ Location: Karachi
⏲️ Deadline: ASAP, rolling application process
MarketLytics is a user data consultancy and advanced analytics provider, that helps clients understand their user behavior. We collaborate with a network of clients and partners across 26 countries including F500s, fast-growing startups, and global e-commerce brands.
We are looking to add Data Engineers with at least 1 – 5 years of experience to the team. The role will require working with other Data Engineers to streamline the development, testing, and deployment of data pipelines and products.
- Qualifications and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, applied math, or a related subject
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools
- Experience with programming languages/technologies used in data engineering and data science, at least one of Python, R, or Node.JS
- Experience or basic knowledge of working on cloud technologies like GCP or Azure
- Knowledge or prior experience with extracting and creating pipelines for User Behaviour data/ Marketing Analytics platforms/ CRMs/ ERPs would be a plus
- Prior Dashboarding experience with Tableau/ PowerBI/ Redash
- Strong communication skills
- Intellectually curious
- Ability to prioritize and manage work independently
- Key Responsibilities
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Construct documentation for ETL operations, object usage, and data models.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional/ non-functional business requirements.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Cloud Native ‘big data’ technologies.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Designing and building production-grade data pipelines from ingestion to consumption within a hybrid big data architecture, using Python
- Performing detailed assessments of current state data platforms and creating an appropriate transition path to Azure/ GCP
What we offer
- Compensation tied to performance (Base + Bonus)
- Paid Vacations
- Health Coverage
- Learning & Growth Opportunities
- Potentially for right player opportunity to be a co-founder in products we build as well as lead technical teams
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
P.S. Once you’ve sent the CV don’t forget to read through our step-by-step Hiring Procedure right here to know exactly what and when to expect.