MarketLytics is a user data consultancy and advanced analytics provider, helping clients understand their user behavior. We collaborate with a network of clients and partners across 26 countries including F500s, fast-growing startups, and global e-commerce brands.
We are looking for Digital Analysts with 6-16 months of experience, who are passionate about digital analytics, reporting, and data analysis. The successful candidates will help build systems to collect information about customers, work with clients to understand their needs, analyze data and create insightful reports to help clients run their business better.
What you need to have to join the clan:
- Bachelors in any field: Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics or similar.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Communication skills, verbal and in writing.
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage varied tasks and work with multiple teams.
Skills that will be really cool to have (but not an issue if you don’t):
Having any of the following skills will be a plus
- Knowledge and experience with online marketing tools.
- Prior Experience with tools like Google Analytics / Google Tag Manager is a plus
- Prior experience in SEM/ SEO is a plus
What you’ll be required to do:
- Help design and configure data collection systems for mobile and web (example google analytics, mixpanel)
- Work with developers in implementing requirements for data collection
- Measure and report on digital marketing and client information datasets.
- Provide support to product owners in collecting, analyzing, and reporting on various user behavior (acquisition and engagement), and campaign effectiveness, to measure performance and support business decisions.
- Create data visualizations for performance reporting dashboards that allow users to quickly understand trends and make better decisions or drill down for further analysis.
- Communicate analysis with a focus on helping make better, faster decisions.
The benefits you’ll get from being part of the family:
- Compensation strongly tied to performance (Base + Bonus)
- Paid Vacations
- Health Coverage (OPD + Accidental)
- Mentoring & Exposure to a wide variety of business models and customers
How to make us notice you?
Send us a brief message at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV and don’t forget to mention what makes you a good fit!
This is a full-time position based in our Karachi office, for the right candidates, this is open to remote candidates who fit the criteria. We’re an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applications. The salary is negotiable based on existing expertise and the market.
P.S. Once you’ve sent the CV don’t forget to read through our step-by-step Hiring Procedure right here to know exactly what and when to expect.