Marketlytics a Google Analytics Partner and Adwords Premier partner is a provider of data consultancy to clients from across the world; names that you get to hear every day. Seeking to add a Software Engineer to the family we are looking for someone who should be driven and curious, eager to learn and share their knowledge.
What you need to have to join the clan:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering / Self taught programmers with a similar level of knowledge are also welcome
- Eagerness to learn
- 1-2 years of experience in professional software development
- Experience with Web Application Development
- Experience in Nodejs or Python
- Familiarity with modern build pipelines and tools
- Interest in System Design
- Experience with Cloud Native Stacks (AWS or Google Cloud, Kubernetes / Docker)
- Analytics and Problem-Solving skills
- Focus on Understanding Customer Needs
- Skills in handling databases
- Intellectually curious
- Ability to prioritize and manage work
- Experience with Agile development methodology
What you’ll be required to do:
- Research and validate technical solutions
- Evaluate emerging technologies and existing ones
- Help prototype internal tools build them out to scale
- Analyze, evaluate, design, develop, test and implement software solutions
- Verify System Functionality, quality, and accuracy
- Follow through the software development lifecycle
- Prepare and deploy solutions by determining and designing system specification, standards, and programming
- Conduct systems analysis and recommend changes in policies and procedures
- Debug Software, develop new features
- Coordinate with team
- Develop reusable components and libraries
The benefits you’ll get from being part of the family:
- Compensation strongly tied to performance (Base + Bonus)
- Paid Vacations
- Health Coverage
- Learning & Growth Opportunities
- Potentially for right player opportunity to be a co-founder in products we build as well as lead technical teams
How to make us notice you?
Send us a brief message at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV and don’t forget to mention what makes you a good fit!
This is a full-time position based in our Karachi office, for the right candidates, this is open to offshore candidates who fit the criteria. We’re an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applications. The salary is negotiable based on existing expertise and the market.
P.S. Once you’ve sent the CV don’t forget to read through our step-by-step Hiring Procedure right here to know exactly what and when to expect.