MarketLytics is Google’s Analytics Certified Partner that has helped 400+ companies collect accurate analytics & put their data to use. With a team of 20 people and growing quickly MarketLytics is now looking for a Brand & Marketing Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate should understand the foundations of building a strong customer driven brand.
What You’ll Be Required To Do:
- Understand thoroughly our services and internal standards to develop branding strategies to increase awareness for potential customers.
- Understand needs and objectives of target audience
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to understand how marketing activity can turn into customers.
- Offer analytical insights to develop and plan campaigns for brand awareness.
- Create internal and external marketing campaigns, produce content for marketing projects, website, and social media platforms to enhance lead generation.
- Execute marketing plans to reach target audience through identified channels.
- Document all processes and procedures, to make processes more efficient.
- Maintain monthly marketing reports measuring lead generation, content creation, website traffic and other KPIs.
- Identify and Improve current marketing processes.
- Ensure brand consistency.
- Maintain calendar of activities on online and offline channels to engage with audience
What You Need To Have, To Become A Part Of The Team:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or related fields.
- A good command over written English.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- An eagerness to learn.
- Tech savviness.
- Branding experience
- Prior experience in crafting content and marketing.
- Prior experience in planning and leading initiatives.
- Prior experience in developing b2b service brands is a strong plus.
- Experience in going beyond strategy and executing deliverables
What Will You Get Out Of It:
- Compensation strongly tied to performance (base + bonus)
- Paid vacations
- Health coverage
How To Apply?
Send us a brief message at email@example.com along with your CV and don’t forget to mention what makes you a good fit!
Please include any branding collateral, research or portfolio of work that highlights your fit for the role.
This is a full time position based in our Karachi office, for the right candidates this is open to remote work after successful completion of a 3 month onsite on-boarding period. We’re an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applications. The salary is negotiable based on existing expertise and market.
P.S. Once you’ve sent the CV don’t forget to read through our step-by-step Hiring Procedure right here to know exactly what and when to expect.