Marketlytics is a user data consultancy and advanced analytics provider, helping clients understand their user behavior. We collaborate with a network of clients and partners across 26 countries including F500s, fast-growing startups, and global e-commerce brands.
We are looking to add Data Engineers with at least 1 – 5 years of experience to the team. The role will require working with other Data Engineers to streamline the development, testing, and deployment of data pipelines and products.
What you need to have to join the clan:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, applied math, or a related subject
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools
- Experience with programming languages/technologies used in data engineering and data
science, at least one of Python, R, or Node.JS
- Experience or basic knowledge of working on cloud technologies like GCP or Azure
- Knowledge or prior experience with extracting and creating pipelines for User Behaviour data/ Marketing Analytics platforms/ CRMs/ ERPs would be a plus
- Prior Dashboarding experience with Tableau/ Powerbi/ Redash
- Strong communication skills
- Intellectually curious
- Ability to prioritize and manage work independently
What you’ll be required to do:
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Construct documentation for ETL operations, object usage, and data models.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional/ non-functional business requirements.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Cloud Native ‘big data’ technologies.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Designing and building production-grade data pipelines from ingestion to consumption within a hybrid big data architecture, using Python
- Performing detailed assessments of current state data platforms and creating an appropriate transition path to Azure/ GCP
The benefits you’ll get from being part of the family:
- Compensation strongly tied to performance (Base + Bonus)
- Paid Vacations
- Health Coverage
- Learning & Growth Opportunities
- Potentially for right player opportunity to be a co-founder in products we build as well as lead technical teams
How to make us notice you?
Send us a brief message at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV and don’t forget to mention what makes you a good fit!
This is a full-time position based in our Karachi office, for the right candidates, this is open to remote candidates who fit the criteria. We’re an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applications. The salary is negotiable based on existing expertise and the market.
P.S. Once you’ve sent the CV don’t forget to read through our step-by-step Hiring Procedure right here to know exactly what and when to expect.