Marketlytics is a user data consultancy and advanced analytics provider, helping clients understand their user behavior. We collaborate with a network of clients and partners across 26 countries including F500s, fast-growing startups, and global e-commerce brands.
We are looking to add Devops Specialists to the team. The role will require working with Software Developers and Data Engineers to streamline the development, testing, and deployment of data pipelines and products.
What you need to have to join the clan:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline. Self-taught individuals with a similar level of knowledge are also welcome
- A DevOps related certification would be an added advantage
- At least 2 years of experience
- Experience in Python and Bash, or any other scripting language
- Experience in Process Re-Engineering
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Experience with Cloud Native Stacks (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud, Kubernetes / Docker)
- Excellent Coding and Scripting skills
- Analytics and Problem-Solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Intellectually curious
- Ability to prioritize and manage work
What you’ll be required to do:
- Develop processes, tools, and methodologies to balance needs throughout the software development lifecycle, from coding to deployment, to maintenance and updates
- Follow through the software development lifecycle
- Unification and automation of the processes
- Combining code, application maintenance and application management
- Test, build, design, deployment, and ability to maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery process using tools like Jenkins, Git, etc.
- Help educate the team on best DevOps practices and processes.
The benefits you’ll get from being part of the family:
- Compensation strongly tied to performance (Base + Bonus)
- Paid Vacations
- Health Coverage
- Learning & Growth Opportunities
- Potentially for right player opportunity to be a co-founder in products we build as well as lead technical teams
How to make us notice you?
Send us a brief message at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV and don’t forget to mention what makes you a good fit!
This is a full-time position based in our Karachi office, for the right candidates, this is open to remote candidates who fit the criteria. We’re an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applications. The salary is negotiable based on existing expertise and the market.
P.S. Once you’ve sent the CV don’t forget to read through our step-by-step Hiring Procedure right here to know exactly what and when to expect.