MarketLytics, a Google Analytics Certified Partner company, is looking for a Project Manager! Candidates with prior experience in Project Management or any related work such as Account Manager, Customer Success Manager, etc are strongly encouraged to apply!
- Manage and coordinate team member around client projects;
- Track and manage project profitability;
- Use Task Management tools, Email, Slack and Google Calendar to ensure projects stay on time;
- Business writing and editing;
- Reading, writing and analyzing meeting notes, letters, agendas and determining significance; routing to appropriate; -personnel in a timely and efficient manner;
- Prepare executive responses to emails and other documents as needed;
- Interact with customers and problem solve. Document complaints and develop an appropriate course of action;
- Track and resolve issues, and discern whether to escalate issues if they present risks to the project.
- Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines effectively and efficiently;
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies and how to maneuver to work around existing technology limitations;
- Interest and experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency;
- Pass typing test with 45 WPM or higher (take test before applying http://typing-speed-test.aoeu.eu/);
- Must exhibit an attention to detail and accuracy at all times;
- Experience managing multiple projects at the same time;
- Energetic self-starter able to work with minimal supervision;
- Strong communication skills and command on English language.
- Annual compensation strongly tied to performance (base + bonus);
- Transparent workplace;
- Healthcare coverage;
- Work with exciting startups and large-scale companies alike. In the last 90 days, we have worked for the largest hotel group in the world, a world top 50 content & media site, a startup app used by Khan Academy.
- Cool people, free food, bean-bags and lots of chilling out! ;)
Please send us a brief message at email@example.com with your CV and intro about your unique experience and what makes you a good fit for the role!
For more info, please visit: www.marketlytics.com