Google analytics is changing quickly and is becoming more user-friendly. Things are not at the same place where you have seen last time. If you want to add a new website to an existing google analytics account, you have come to the right place.
In this short tutorial, I will show you how to add a new website to google universal analytics latest version.
- Step1: Login to your google analytics account
- Step2: Click on the admin button located on the bottom of the left menu.
- Step3: Select the account from the dropdown in which you are going to add the website(property).[you can have 100 analytics accounts under a single google account]
- Step4: From the property drop down menu, click on the Create new property option.(you can add upto 50 websites/properties in one account)
- Step5: Fill in the website details and click Get Tracking Id button.
- Step6: You should then see the tracking code. Copy and paste into your website.
Congrats! You have successfully added a new website to google analytics. Once you add a new website you can easily delete the property anytime.